Over 5 Million Youths Jostle For 400,000 N-Power Jobs

The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq has revealed that the ministry has received not less than 5 million applications from Nigerian youths for the ongoing Batch C N-Power programme registration.

The Minister who said this in a series of tweets said this that she is happy to announced that the ministry has received over 5 million applications after one month after the portal opened for Batch C underlining enthusiasm for the programme.

She also said that in a bid to extend the opportunity to all Nigerians and ensure it is truly inclusive, the portal will close at midnight on August 8, 2020.

The N-Power programme was inaugurated by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2016. Thousands of beneficiaries are spread across key industries targeted by the programme including Agriculture, Health, Education, and Tax.

Last month, the ministry announced the disengagement of both batches A and B volunteers.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.